AFS Member (and NCD affiliate) Melissa Treml on the Decline of Minnesota’s Perch
An apparent long-term decline in Minnesota’s Yellow Perch populations has the Department of Natural Resources fisheries officials perplexed and seeking answers. Melissa Treml, DNR fisheries research manager, said the perch trend is concerning. “We have formed a group to look into it so we can try to identify a cause,’’ she said. …Read more.
Want to Receive Fisheries Magazine Every Month for Free?!
Become a member of the Society!
Your Benefits? Plenty!
Society Membership means you’ll:
• receive Fisheries magazine each month
• enjoy special savings on subscriptions to AFS published books
• subscribe at member rates to the four preeminent, peer-reviewed AFS journals
• enjoy special savings on meeting registration
• join fisheries-related sections that cover your academic and professional interests
• apply for official certification as a Fisheries Professional, a process available only from AFS
• receive help when you publish with AFS
The Society needs your support. Won’t you join us today? Click to learn more!